Thank you for wandergeselle for the nomination. Wandergeselle is a young graduate and is someone who dreams big. Am sure she will go far. Good luck!
She wrote the award aims to promote up-and-coming, interesting blogs with less than 200 followers (that’s me!). Here are the guidelines:
- Post eleven facts about yourself
- Answer the questions posed by your nominator
- Pass the award on to eleven new recipients
- Post eleven new questions to your recipients
- Post a copy of the badge on your blog. Notify nominees and include links to the originating blog, as well as the new recipients.
1. I am a Filipina working in Chicago.
2. My dream is to retire early and enjoy the Philippines.
3. I love to travel and I want to see more of the US before I leave.
4. Am an amateur photographer.
5. When I have the time, I love to cook and try new dishes.
6. And try new restaurants of all kinds.
7. My treasures are my family and long-time friends, who’s been very loyal to me.
8. I detest greed and selfishness!
9. My constant companions are my two cats – Sissi and Pixie
10. I believe in heaven!
11. I pray to the spirits of my loved ones, I believe they are my guardian angels!
Wandergeselle asks the following with my answers:
1. How do you envision the world 100 years from now?
Should I say grim unless they find another habitable planet. Clean air will be precious and produce will all come from green houses. Cancer will be curable but then other diseases will come to fore.
2. What is your favorite expression when you are surprised?
3. Provide 5 things you love to do.
Travel, photography, eat, cook, read books.
4. Where is your most memorable place?
Santa, Ilocos Sur
5. If you will be given the opportunity to become a scientist, what would you invent? Why?
Cure for cancer because at the present time, it is my most feared disease. I cared for my mom while she was battling liver cancer and it was very painful to watch.
6. What color would best represent your favorite mood? Why?
Red – feisty, fiery, strong, assertive.
7. What places in the Philippines would you love to visit or your favorite?
I would love to explore the Philippines 2 years from now. Top of my list is Cebu to visit Loy and meet in person my other virtual buddies from there. Next would be Sagada and Batanes. I’d like to go to Zamboanga. Other than that, any beach would be fine.
8. If you are to involve in a community affair, what would it be?
I would like to concentrate my effort in Nagpanaoan, a small farm in Santa where my grandparents had community ties. I would like to help them learn new ways of farming so they can be self-sufficient, ask my friends from Los Banos to visit and show them new trends. This is a place where I grew up before I went to grade school and I just want to give back something to them. That will be the legacy from my great grand father and grandmother. In two years!
9. What are the 5 things you used to hate about school?
Anything that comes with a number and formula!
10. Where do you see yourself when you grow old?
Grow old gracefully, sharing the things I have learned for the less fortunate. I want to retire with a meaningful purpose, make people happy.
11. What was the first instance that you could recall when you felt sad?
When I lost my real true love. LOL But kidding aside, I feel sad when my family will break up because of greed.
I would like to pass on this award to the following:
1. Dinna of Pinay New Yorker
2. Wilma’s Simply Beautiful
3. Elizz of my sweetpainteddreams
4. Meg of Megtraveling
11 New Questions:
1. What 5 qualities you like most in a friend.
2. What one quality you hate most in a person.
3. Where do you think you will be 5 years from now.
4. What is something you won’t wish on anyone.
5. If you can share something to others, what would it be?
8. What is on top of your list of places to see this year?
9. What is an ideal Sunday afternoon for you?
10. What is your favorite fruit?
11. What is one thing you can’t leave your house without?
Oh boy this took me several days to complete. Although am honored to be nominated, it is too much work. But please visit people’s blog, you’d be surprised what you will find.